Taskmaster Equipment and Replacement Parts Limited Warranty Policy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12 Months Warranty / 1000 hour warranty (whichever comes first)
TASKMASTER warrants to the original purchaser and that each new TASKMATER ML will be free from proven defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. And one (1) year for all TASKMASTER ML attachments.
Subject to the limitation and exclusions herein, replacement parts found upon examination by a TASKMASTER authorized service representative to be defective. Such repair or replacement will be inclusive for one (1) year for parts, following use of the serial-numbered TASKMASTER equipment. The customer is responsible for transporting their equipment to an authorized TASKMASTER service agent for all warranty work.
The purchaser must ensure maintenance and minor adjustments, as detailed in the Owner’s and Engine Manufacturer’s Manual are carried out as per the schedule. If there is a discrepancy in engine related items, the specific Engine Manufacturer’s Manual will take precedence. The purchaser must notify MMD or an authorized service representative of the need for warranty repair. The customer is responsible for transporting their equipment to an authorized TASKMASTER service agent for all warranty work.
The Purchaser is to fill out and return the warranty registration form within 30 days of purchase to validate the warranty.
Failure to do so within this time frame will leave your machine invalid of warranty.
All warranty repairs will and must be carried out by an authorized TASKMASTER service agent.
Exclusions from Product Warranty
• All incidental or consequential damages.
• Maintenance and wear items such as, service filters, spark plugs, oils, cutting edges and bucket teeth, tires and tracks, belts and chains.
• All defects, damages, or injuries caused by misuse, abuse, improper installation, alteration, neglect, or uses other than those for which products were intended.
• All defects, damages, or injuries caused by improper training, operation, or servicing of products in a manner inconsistent with manufacturer’s recommendations.
• All engines and engine accessories (these are covered by original manufacturer’s 2-year warranty, conditions apply as per individual warranty schedules).
• Tires, belts, and other parts which may be subject to another manufacturer’s warranty.
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY.
Limitations of Remedy and Damages
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective part. The seller shall not be held liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages, including loss of profits.
IF THE PRODUCTS ARE PURCHASED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, AS DEFINED BY THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE, THEN THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HERE OF AND
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHICH EXTEND TO A COMMERCIAL BUYER. ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES INCLUDING THE DUTIES IMPOSED,
TASKMASTER products have been tested to deliver acceptable performance in most conditions. This does not imply they will deliver acceptable performance in all conditions. Therefore, to assure suitability, products should be operated under anticipated working conditions prior to purchase.
Defects will be determined by an inspection within thirty (30) days of the date of failure of the product or part by TASKMASTER or its authorized service center. TASKMASTER will provide the location of its inspection facilities or its nearest authorized service center upon inquiry. TASKMASTER reserves the right to supply remanufactured replacements
parts under this warranty as it deems appropriate.
For information regarding this limited warranty, contact Mini Machines Direct (MMD) Product Support department,
email@example.com or phone: 1300 449 844